Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most Embarassing Moments

I don't really get embarassed very often.  Since i am ssssooooooo funny i am used to being the center of attention and making jokes and what not.  BUT, when i was little i was not as good at this.  When i was 8 i had a dream. It was a very realistic dream but all the same it was a dream.  Then a couple weeks pass and i was talking to my brother about my dog when i remembered my dream.  I told my brother about how my dog had ran into the street and there was a car coming.  So like any smart dog would, she laid down and then car when harmlessly over her head.  When i finished this story my brother started to cry with laughter.  He immediatly went and told my entire immediate family and it was morifying. To this very day not one family get together passes without someone referring to that time when the dog almost got hit by a car.  This is pretty much the only embarassing thing that has happened to me that was actually memorable.  Lots of embarassing things happen to me everyday but they just dont matter very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment