Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best/worst place in the world

The best place for me can also be my worst place.  When I sleep at night my dreams bring me to a wonderful place called imagination land.  In this place there and double rainbows and elegant girraffs running ramped through arctic snow dunes.  Although this place is the best place I have ever been there are also the days when everything is crashing down around me.  I know this is lame, or as some of you would say “Lamesauce” but the conditions of this place really just depend on what is happening to me in real life.  If things are going good there are double rain bows of joy and hundreds of feral pigs running up to give me loving hugs, but on bad days this place turns into my worst nightmare, if you will. Those rainbows turn into electric flying ant eaters that chase me through the night.  These beasts aren’t the worst of my problems though.  If I venture to far into the dunes I encounter a beast far worst.  Its talons sharp enough to cut a man in half, armpits that reek of dead cacti, and worst of all eye’s that piece your body down into the deepest part of your soul.  The leopluradon of my nightmares might only be three feet tall but it has devoted its entire life to being the end of my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment