Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Day Ten Years From Today....

BANG I wake up with a start.  Something or someone has found the hideout.  I jump out of my hammock and pick up my baseball bat.  The room is dark. but we were underground so it was always dark.  Throwing on my nighvision goggles i dash out of the room ready to fight.  I saw it immediatly stumbling down the hall.  Looking above it i can see a man hole cover had been opened.  The beast must've fallen down while looking  for us, time to teach it a lesson.  As i approach more i can see the monster in more detail.  Magestically pure white fur, an upright body with a stong frame, hands outstretched infront of it idiotically looking for the wall.  The abominable snowman appeared to be a gental giant but looks can be misleading.  After 2012 to world had changed. With the discovery of this yeti they had come out of hiding and were now exterminating all of man kind.  The pod i live with in the sewer is one of few surviving humans, waiting for the moment to take back our earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment