Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SciFi rough draft

December 12, 2012

So far so good, the world hasn’t just spontaneously exploded.  After those eight earthquakes in Japan last year we all thought it would be true but I guess not.  School wasn’t even cancelled which kinda sucked. We all coulda used a day off for the coming of the apocalypse.  The war in Africa is about the same as it has been for a year now, dictators killing people and blaming the rebels but it has been like that for all of time hasn’t it?

December 13, 2012

Maybe I was wrong.  Another earthquake rocked the ocean last night.  The tidal wave flatted what was left of Japan which is now the modern Atlantis.  The entire country is now underwater.  Then Mont St. Helena blew her top unexpectedly last night too.  There was no warning so the people in the city down the mountain pretty much all died.  Scientists say that the earthquake over by Japan probably cause an opening for more magma to gush through making it impossible to warn people before it happened.  Throughout the last few months there have been lots of people saying they saw alien space ships in the sky too.  I never gave it much thought because I figured it was just a lot of loons who believed in the 2012 crap.  But last night I think I saw one too.  I was trying to go to sleep and couldn’t so I got up to get some water and that’s when I saw it.  It was about the size of a star in the sky but they moved really fast and they were green.  There were three lights in the figure of a triangle, one in front and two in the back.  It moved faster than any plane that I had ever seen but I had never seen any other planes that commercial ones so maybe it was just a military one.  I am not sure what I saw but I hope I am just making a big deal out of nothing.

December 17, 2012

The last few days have been too chaotic to write in this journal.  The aliens came on the 14th.  They destroyed everything... It’s like a comic book attacked the entire world.  They came in the middle of the day and before any military or diplomatic action could be taken against them they slaughtered us.  They had some kind of heat beam that would just turn people into dust.  We few that have survived found refuge in the subway system.  There isn’t much hope, we have no weapons or way to communicate with people that do.  It is really only a matter of time before they find us and finish what they started.

December 18, 2012

The stench down here is almost worse than just being killed by the aliens.  The reek of human waste fills the entire subway line.  We woke up early this morning with quite the scare, a subway red with fire whipped uncontrollable by running over some people sleeping on the track.  Someone down the line must've tried to escape using it and was shot by an alien.  They screech throughout the night we can hear them.  Some of them must be hundreds of pounds because we can see the earth shake when they walk over our heads.

December 19, 2012

We are out of supplies down here.  No more food or water and people are dying all the time.  Some of the people have resorted to cannibalism but I refuse to sink that low.  I figure even if I do eat another human, eventually I will still starve because there are only so many of us down here in this hole.  We will have to do some kind of recon mission into the top to get water so I nominated myself.  I head up tomorrow during the day since we don’t hear as much noise during the day we think they might sleep then.  Tomorrow we will draw straws to see has to go up and look around.  Whoever has to go will have no way to defend themselves up there they can only run, and they cant run back down here cause they’ll lead them right to the others.  It is a suicide mission really but we don’t have much of a choice we can either die trying or just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment