Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The clock winked....

The clock winked and it was suddenly 10 after 12, I was late!  My parents are going to kill me.  It takes 15 minutes to get home from rosemount if i hit every green light, which with my luck right now i will get all reds.  Maybe i can get home and they will be asleep and i can just pretend i was there the whole time.  Thats when the plan hit me.

I would get home,  the only way to get in would be through the garage so i would have to open it and hope it does wake them up.  I would sneak into the kitchen and make myself some spagettio's really fast using the stove since the microwave would wake them up.  I would wait for them to burn to the pot.  Pouring them into a clean bowl and then all of it down the drain.  Plug head phones into the TV and turn the volume up so it would look like i ate while watching it.  Then i would go into their room and wake them up saying i got home and was super hungry so i ate and thats why i was waking them up at 12:30. 

It was the perfect plan.  I hit three red lights and two greens making it home in 23 minutes flat.  I quitely shut the car door and let the crashing of the garage door come down.  I opened the door into my house to find the kitchen light on.  My mom was sitting at the table looking livid.  My stomach hit the floor as i said good bye to the next three weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment