Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What was your worst experience ever at a restaurant (or eating in general)?

It was a dark and stormy afternoon and my mom and i were coming home from the gym. My mom worked out every morning and i would play at the daycare.  On the way home we would drive past a McDonald's and that day i asked if we could eat lunch there.  Like many other days my mom agreed to go and we pulled into the parking lot.  We sprinted out of the car and into the restaurant to avoid getting totally soaked from the rain.  We got in and my mom asked me what i wanted to eat.  I got my usual kids meal with a double cheese burger.  She told me i could go into the jungle gym and wait for her while i play.  Everything was going smoothly.  I got a sweet hot rod toy car and was playing with it in the slide.  That's when it all went wrong. Sliding slowly down the slide on my belly i could feel my hair start to stand up.  The slide was to slippery to stop my self as i brushed up against a bolt. ZZAAPP! It shocked me as i began to scream with pain.  I couldn't stop myself from sliding as more and more static built and i slide over bolts again and again.  It was torture.  By the time i reached the bottom i was in an emotional break down.  My mom lifted me out of the slide, grabbed up my uneaten fries, and carried me back out to the car.  It was surprisingly warm outside, the clouds had been brushed away by the sun and the day was starting to be beautiful again.  When we got to the car i wiped my nose on my shirt and dried my tears with the back of my hand.  My mom started to pull out of the parking lot and i finished my uneaten fries ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment